At Vortex Optics, we’re passionate about the products we produce – and we’re passionate about how, where and why they’re used. Wildlife conservation, protecting the second amendment, hunter’s rights, and supporting our military and law enforcement personnel – these are things we believe in. That’s why we proudly support the following organizations.
- Association of the United States Army
- Freedom Hunters
- Honored American Veterans Afield
- International Association of Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors
- International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association
- M1 for Vets
- Mule Deer Foundation
- National Association of Police Equipment Distributors
- National Defense Industrial Association
- National Rifle Association
- National Shooting Sports Foundation
- National Tactical Officers Association
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Safari Club International
- US Army Sniper Association
- Wild Sheep Foundation
There's always something new for YOU at Vortex... we've been busy! See what’s new >
Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
- Unlimited, unconditional lifetime warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out.
- No receipt needed to hang on to.
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cost, we promise to take care of you. The VIP Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.
Download a Service Request Form.