Inactive ADR Cantilever QR Mount — 2-Inch Offset with Quick-Release
The ADR cantilever mount is designed for mounting telescopic sights for 30mm tubes onto a flattop style AR-15 rifle. The 2-inch offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location, allowing the correct eye relief and head placement on an AR-15. This ADR mount will work best with scopes having four inches or less of eye relief (if more than four inches, use the ADR-X model).
AUTO LOCK™ LEVER SYSTEM
The ADR mount features the Auto Lock Lever System and has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to ensure maximum rail engagement.
Materials and Construction
The ADR mount is precision Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) machined from a solid block of aluminum and finished in a hard coat anodize for a rock-hard, lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Hard coat Type 3 Mil-Spec anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in and out of spec rail systems.
The ADR cantilever ring mount positions the center of the riflescope tube at a height of 1.47 inches (37.34 mm) from the base. Weighs 8.4 ounces. Made with pride in the U.S.A.
VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty:
Our Unlimited, Unconditional Promise to You! It doesn't get any better than this.
|Recommended Torque Specs|