Inactive HS 30 mm Quick-Release Riflescope Rings — Low Height [0.84 Inches | 21.3 mm]
The strong, streamlined HS quick-release rings use a unique lever system that allows you to remove and reattach the scope from rifle without loss of zero. Four T-15 Torx style socket cap screws securely mount your riflescope. Once the rings are affixed to the base, the location of the lever can be indexed. After tightening the lever, simply pull it out, turn it to the desired location, and let it snap into place. The stainless steel recoil control key in both the front and rear rings ensures a no-slip positive recoil surface that withstands the heaviest of recoil.
- Precision CNC machined from sintered steel
- Quickly detaches and reattaches
- Accuracy within 1/4 MOA when removing and reattaching scope
- Square recoil control key ensures positive engagement of ring to base
- Indexable lever allows placement of the lever in any position
- Durable black matte DuPont powder coat finish
- Made in USA
These Vortex HS Rings position the center of the riflescope tube at a height of 0.84 inches (21.3 mm) from the base.
Sold two rings per package.
VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty:
Our Unlimited, Unconditional Promise to You! It doesn't get any better than this.
|Recommended Torque Specs|
|Base Clamp Screws||Ring Screws|
|25 in/lbs||12–15 in/lbs|