Each day of our Carbine Pipeline builds directly on the last. In Carbine 2, you will continue to build upon the skills and techniques you learned in Carbine 1, incorporating performance into accuracy, speed, and practical movements and weapon manipulations with your shooting. Shooters who are or want to become serious about the use of a carbine in action shooting sports, self-defense, recreational shooting, or even those who may employ a carbine for professional duty use will have a truly enjoyable, challenging, and invaluable learning experience with our team of instructors in Carbine 2.
- Fundamentals and Zeroing Review and Confirmation
- Multiple Targets and Transitions
- Zero Offset and Varying Distances
- Shooting on the Move
- Mounted and Unmounted Movement
- Deep Dive into Malfunctions
- Introduction to Hit Factor scoring
- Multiple Targets and Distance Transitions at Speed
What to Know Before You Get Here:
- Prerequisite: Carbine 1
- This class takes place on one of our indoor tactical shooting ranges in our state-of-the-art shooting facility in Barneveld, WI.
- Lunch will be provided from a local restaurant.
Upon completion of Carbine 2, you’ll be primed and ready to complete your core carbine program experience in Carbine 3 right away, or at a later date.
- Semi-Automatic Carbine
- Low Power Variable Optic or Red Dot Highly Suggested
- Sling for Carbine
- 3 Magazines
- Magazine Pouch/Holder (At least one)
- Appropriate Range Attire (Pants, Close-Toed Shoes, Shooting Belt)
- Appropriate Ear and Eye Protection
- 300 Rounds of Rifle Ammo (Please Note - If Taking Carbine 1 and Carbine 2 Together, 600 Rounds in Total Will be Needed)
- No Steel Core or Armor-Piercing Rounds Allowed