The last day of our Carbine Pipeline at Vortex Edge® completes one of the most all-encompassing carbine shooting experiences available anywhere. Carbine 3 begins to stretch the limits and capabilities of you and your equipment in terms of distance and accuracy, all while incorporating the fundamentals of marksmanship, weapon manipulation, and movement with the firearm from the previous carbine courses. You'll encounter shots at distances up to 100 yards and be required to engage multiple targets from a variety of new learned shooting positions. Carbine 3 perfectly rounds out the entire Carbine Pipeline, showing what you're capable of when equipped with today's incredibly versatile modern carbine. The day leads up to a perfect demonstration of this versatility when you’ll complete one final drill with multiple reactive targets at 100 yards, multiple shooting positions, barricades, and movement, all on the clock in a competitive format set up by our instructors..
- Zero and Marksmanship Recap and Confirmation
- Hold-unders and hold-overs
- Multiple Targets In-depth
- Barricade and Supported Shooting
- Moving into Supported Barricade Shooting
What to Know Before You Get Here:
- Prerequisite: Carbine 1 & Carbine 2
- This class takes place on one of our indoor tactical shooting ranges in our state-of-the-art shooting facility in Barneveld, WI.
- Lunch will be provided from a local restaurant.
If time constraints prevent you from completing our entire 3-day Carbine Pipeline at once, you can split the days up and complete the training over time, with the ability to get a free pass into the last day you left off whenever you come back as a "Refresher" before moving on.
- Semi-Automatic Carbine
- Low Power Variable Optic or Red Dot Highly Suggested
- Sling for Carbine
- 3 Magazines
- Magazine Pouch/Holder (At least one)
- Appropriate Range Attire (Pants, Close-Toed Shoes, Shooting Belt)
- Appropriate Ear and Eye Protection
- 300 Rounds of Rifle Ammo (Please Note - If Taking Carbine 1, Carbine 2, and Carbine 3 Together, 900 Rounds in Total Will be Needed)
- No Steel Core or Armor-Piercing Rounds Allowed