Each day of our core pistol program builds directly on the last. In Pistol 2, you will continue to build upon the skills and techniques you learned in Pistol 1, further developing accuracy, speed, and incorporating more movements and weapon manipulations with your shooting. Shooters who are or want to become serious about the use of a pistol in action shooting sports, self-defense, recreational shooting, or even those who carry a pistol for professional duty use, will have a truly enjoyable, challenging, and invaluable learning experience with our team of instructors in Pistol 2.
- Recoil Management and Grip Focus at Speed
- Target Transitions
- Introduction to Hit Factor Scoring
- Mounted and Unmounted Movement
- Shooting While Moving
- Transition Shooting on the Move
What to Know Before You Get Here:
- Prerequisite: Pistol 1
- This class takes place on one of our indoor tactical shooting ranges in our state-of-the-art shooting facility in Barneveld, WI.
- Lunch will be provided from a local restaurant.
Upon completion of Pistol 2, you’ll be primed and ready to complete your core pistol program experience in Pistol 3 right away, or at a later date.
- Semi-Automatic Pistol
- 3 Magazines
- Magazine Pouch/Holder (At least one)
- Appropriate Range Attire (Pants, Close-Toed Shoes, Shooting Belt)
- Appropriate Ear and Eye Protection
- 300 Rounds of Pistol Ammo (Please Note - If Taking Pistol 1 and Pistol 2 Together, 600 Rounds in Total Will be Needed)
- No Steel Core or Armor-Piercing Rounds Allowed